At Seacrest Medical Centre we provide a comprehensive range of family medical services with an attention on quality care delivered in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We can assist you with:
- Allergy Desensitisation
- Blepharoplasty (eyelids)
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Careplans for chronic disease management
- Cosmetic Medicine (fillers & wrinkle relaxers)
- Diving Medicals
- Driving medicals
- Emergency Medicine
- Excision of skin lesions - facial lesions, skin flaps or full thickness skin grafts
- Excision of Fibromas, Ganglions, Lipomas and Neuromas
- Foreign Body Removal (Eyes, Skin and Deeper Tissues)
- Fracture Management (including plastering with Plaster of Paris or Fiberglas)
- Hearing Assessments (Audiometry and Tympanometry)
- Health Assessments (over 75)
- Hormone implants
- Hospice Care
- Incision and Drainage of abscesses, cyst, haematomas, thrombosed haemorrhoids
- Joint injections
- Lung function Testing
- Men’s Health
- Occupational Medicine
- Paediatric Medicine
- Pre-employment medicals
- Sports medicine
- Superannuation Medicals
- Travel Medicine
- Vaccinations (children, adults, influenza and travel, including Yellow Fever)
- Varicose vein ligation and Sclerotherapy
- Women’s Health
- Wedge resections (toenails, eyelids, ears, lips, nose)
Seacrest Cosmetic Centre
In addition to anti-ageing treatment which includes wrinkle relaxers and fillers. we are now also offering IPL based treatments with the latest technology, the Energist UltraPlus VPL. The Energist UltraPlus VPL is ideally suited to treat the following conditions:
- Age spots
- Hair removal
- Red birthmarks
- Spider veins and broken capillaries
- Sun damaged photo-ageing
In addition we also offer the Hyfrecator 2000 which is radio-frequency based technology used for the removal of benign skin lesions such as milia, greasy (sebaceous) spots, skin tags and seborrheic keratoses (senile warts).
Dr Christine Lee-Baw, our cosmetic specialist, has extensive experience and will be delighted to discuss any of the treatments which we can now offer to you.
In situations where it is not possible for the patient to visit the practice in person, we will endeavour to provide a doctor from the practice or from our Locum Service (9328 7111).
Seacrest is a private billing practice, for which there will be a gap beyond the Medicare refund for consultations. Our reception staffs are always able to help you with any billing enquiries you may have.
Patients with concession cards and children under 16 years of age will be bulk-billed Monday to Saturday.
Our mission at Seacrest is to endeavour to provide quality primary medical care at a minimal cost to you.
Payment is required on the day of consultation. Credit card, EFTPOS, Cheque and Cash facilities are available.